Lizzie Hudson and Wakeman Haynes

Haynes and Lizzie Hudson
Did Not Elope

     The Bodies of the Unhappy Couple Found in the Woods a Mile from Loraine Yesterday Morning – Killed Themselves Sunday Night. The supposed elopement of Wakeman Haynes and his 15 year-old niece, Lizzie Hudson, from Loraine last Sunday night now turns out to have been a murder and suicide, and while the police of three cities and the Sheriff's deputies were hunting high and low for the pair their dead bodies lay in the woods two miles from that village.
They had determined that if they could not live together they would die together, and so he shot her and then himself. Their bodies were discovered yesterday morning lying in a patch of brush and timber two miles from the town, and the discovery created the greatest sensation that little village has ever had. The appearance of the bodies indicated that they had been dead for several days, and there is no reason to doubt but that the murder and suicide was committed last Sunday evening, when they went away together, and disappeared from sight as completely as though swallowed up by the earth. Exposed to the weather ever since Sunday night, and beaten by wind and rain, the bodies were in a terrible condition. Decomposition had set in, and the man's face was unrecognizable. The girl's face was in more preserved condition. But both were easily identified by their clothing.
     The bodies were found in a sort of pasture on the old Wilcox farm, now leased by Mr. James Andrews, and the horrible discovery was made by Ernest Miller, a young man who works for Mr. Andrews. Between them was a revolver and it gave sufficient explanation of the method of self-destruction. The man was lying on his back, with one arm thrown under his head, and the other flung out by his side. The girl was lying on her side, and her head was resting on his arm. The spot chosen by them for their couch of death is a lonely one, and as they were in a sort of ravine the bodies could not be seen until one was almost upon them. Besides that they were partially hidden by the brush and timber, which explains why they were not found until six days after death had relieved them of their troubles.
     The news of the discovery was at once carried to Loraine, and Coroner Haselwood was telephoned for. The summons came too late for him to catch the morning train, and so he drove up. Loraine is twenty-two miles from Quincy, and the roads are in terrible condition, and the coroner did not reach there until 3 o'clock. In the meantime the bodies were not touched, but allowed to lay where they were found, and pretty near all the village went out to see them.
     The coroner held an inquest over the remains, but no one knew anything about the facts of the suicide, further than that they had disappeared last Sunday night after church, and that was the last seen of them. But the bodies and the revolver told the story of the suicide, and the relations of the pair and the gossip which they had created furnished the motive for the rash act.
     The actors in this romantic tragedy were uncle and niece, Miss Hudson's mother being a sister of the man in whose arms she died. Haynes was 24 years old, and she was 15. Haynes' father is the sexton of the Methodist church in Loraine, and the girl's father is a section boss on the railroad. Haynes formerly worked on the railroad for his brother-in-law, but gave it up when Hudson tried to break up his relations with his daughter, and a short time ago hired out for the season to Mr. Andrews, on whose farm he ended his life and that of the unhappy girl. He was a fellow-worker of Miller, the man who found the bodies.
     The relations of the pair have been the subject of village gossip for some time. The parents of the girl knew of it, and had used every effort to try to keep them apart, but they were thoroughly infatuated with each other and found ways and means for clandestine interviews. Sunday night Haynes went to the Methodist church, while Lizzie Hudson went to the Christian church, but they met after the services, presumably by appointment, and it is supposed went directly to the place where the bodies were found. Their disappearance led to the supposition that it was an elopement, and they father of the girl was in Quincy Tuesday and swore out a warrant for Haynes for abduction. Mr. Hudson was furious over the way his daughter had been led astray, and if Haynes had not killed himself Hudson would have shot him on sight.
    The suicide was evidently coolly premeditated. Haynes was in Quincy last Saturday, the day before the suicide, and while in town purchased a new suit of clothes. He wore the suit when he died, and the girl was also attired in her best, but that was natural, as it was Sunday.
    The greatest sympathy is felt for the stricken families, and they feel the tragedy keenly. Miss Hudson was one of six children, two older than herself and three younger. It is supposed that they had become aware of the gossip about them, and knowing that marriage was out of the question for them, they decided to end the gossip and themselves at the same time.

The Murder and Suicide Was Coolly Premeditated

    Coroner Haselwood's inquest upon the bodies of Wakeman Haynes and Lizzie Hudson revealed that the murder and suicide, for such it unquestionably was, was cool and premeditated, and that when the unfortunate girl left the church last Sunday evening she knew that she was going to her death. But, young as she was, that awful knowledge did not deter her, and walking straight from the church she met her uncle-lover by appointment, and then, going to the lonely spot in the pasture, lay down in his arms while he placed the deadly revolver to her temple and sent the bullet crashing through her brain. She may have heard the crack of the shot, but she could not have heard the report which drove another bullet into his brain and sent his soul to join hers in the great beyond.
    The roads are in wretched condition, and Coroner Haselwood did not arrive at Loraine till 3 o'clock yesterday afternoon. He returned at midnight last night, and brought the evidence adduced at the inquest with him. The spot where the bodies lay is two and one-half miles southwest of Loraine, and he drove directly to the place. The bodies had been covered with a sheet, and when he lifted the white cloth a horrible sight met his gaze. The bodies were lying side by side with their heads to the northwest. Haynes had his right arm under her head, and she had her left arm under his body. Her right arm was thrown across her breast, and his left arm was folded over his breast in the same manner. Her hat was on the ground about four feet from his head, and his hat was lying at her feet. His collar had been torn off, and was lying between them, while his necktie was tied around a twig. There was an ugly bullet hole in her right temple, and one in the middle of his forehead. The revolver which had done the awful work was lying on the ground between them, almost under her right and his left hand. The corner had the bodies removed to W. H. Wade's undertaking establishment in Loraine, where the inquest was held.
    The coroner impanelled a jury composed of Dr. C. P. Buckner, Dr. J. Coffield, J. T. Welch. J. M. Fry, Duke Schroer and C. L. Hudson, and they heard the testimony of all who could throw any light upon the terrible affair. No one had heard the shots, but everything pointed to murder and suicide, or a double suicide, and a verdict in accordance with the facts was rendered.
    The first witness examined was J. F. Andrews, the 13-year-old boy, who was the first to discover the bodies. He testified that with Ernest Miller and Charlie Roberts he was going to fix a fence about 7 o'clock yesterday morning. They were in a wagon, and happening to look up the hollow he saw the clothes of Haynes and the dress of Lizzie Hudson. They did not go nearer than fifty yards of the bodies, but they recognized them from the clothing, and going back he told his aunt, Miss Sarah Andrews, of the discovery, and then Ernest Miller rode to Loraine to give the alarm.
    Ernest Miller and Charlie Roberts told the same story.
    Lulu Welch, a girl of 13, testified that she sat with Lizzie Hudson in church last Sunday evening. Lizzie was crying, and Lulu asked her what was the matter. She answered, “everything,” and then stated she was going to kill herself. Lulu told her how wrong that would be, but Lizzie answered that she “would rather be in hell than where I am now.” The two girls left the church together, and when they parted at Lulu's home Lizzie kissed her good bye. Lulu asked her to come in, but she said she couldn't and started for home alone. As she left Lulu testified that Lizzie offered to bet her $50 that she would be dead by Monday morning, Lizzie did not mention Haynes' name.
    The unfortunate girl had also told Katie Fry of her intention to die. Miss Fry testified that she is 17 years old, and met Lizzie in the church Sunday evening. She spoke to her and then took her seat in the choir. Miss Fry was facing the unfortunate girl, and Lizzie wrote on her right hand in the deaf and dumb alphabet, “ I am going to die to-night.” Witness did not see her after she left the church. Prior to that Lizzie had told her that she contemplated suicide, but did not give any reasons.
    Mr. Washington Wren Hudson, the father of the dead girl, testified that he and his wife had found letters which Haynes had written to Lizzie wanting her to run away with him. She was out one night with him, and when she came home he gave her a whipping for it. That was the only time he whipped her, and she told some of the children she would take poison. Mr. Hudson and his wife were at church Sunday evening, and Lizzie started home ahead of them, Lizzie was 15 years of age last July. In the opinion of Mr. Hudson Haynes shot her first then shot himself.
    Miss Daisy Roberts and Henry Strickler testified that they saw Haynes and Lizzie walking on the railroad track after church Sunday evening. They were walking fast, and they did not speak to them.
    William H. Adair, the merchant, testified that Haynes had told him he was going to run away, and had also heard Lizzie say that some day she would turn up missing. Her father had threatened Haynes.
    James T. Andrews, for whom Haynes worked and on whose farm he bodies were found, testified that Haynes had told him that he (Haynes) and Lizzie were out election night, and that she was locked out. Haynes told her to play insane or that she was walking in her sleep. She went to the house of Mr. Fry, who took her home. Haynes' brother Albert had told him to be on the lookout for trouble. Haynes told witness that if he got out of this trouble with Lizzie Hudson he would quit her, and that if she bothered him any more he would cut her d___ throat. Haynes said he could prove that she ran after him and got him out of bed at 11 o'clock at night. Haynes also said to witness that Mr. Hudson had threatened to kill him, and that if he came at him one or the other would die.
    John Ruffcorn, the first man to go to the bodies, testified as to the position in which they were lying. There was a bottle of some kind of fluid lying between them.
    Dr. Coffield and Dr. Buckner testified as to the wounds and in both cases the bullet penetrated the brain. That closed the inquest, and the verdict was soon made up.
    There is nothing in the evidence about it, but it is the general impression in Loraine that the girl was in an interesting condition.
[Source: The Quincy Morning Whig, Friday, April 25, 1897 – Transcribed by Debbie Gibson]

Wake Haynes and His Niece, Lizzie Hudson, Died in a Secluded Spot of Jim Andrew's Pasture.
They Were Lovers and as They Could Not Live Together, They Died Together.
War Had Been Declared Between the Girl's Father and Lover and it Meant a
Tragedy or the Penitentiary for the Latter – It Was a Mutual Suicide and the
Unfortunate Victims of an Illicit Love Died in New Easter Clothes.
The Girl Had Previously Attempted Self-Destruction, But the Pain Was
So Intense That She Changed Her Mind – The Complete Story of the Tragedy
As Learned at the Scene and in the Village of Loraine.

     Dressed in new Easter clothes Wakeman Haynes, aged 24, and Lizzie Hudson, aged 15, attended Easter services at their respective churches, a week ago Sunday night, and then walked to Jim Andrew's pasture, where, locked in each other's arms, and lying on the grass, they died by mutual agreement.
     They were uncle and niece and had been lovers for over two years. Their meetings were always clandestine and only recently did the girl's parents learn of the illicit relation existing between them. Letters which the uncle had written to his niece fell into the hands of the girl's mother, who passed them over to the father. In one of these letters the uncle asked his good-looking niece to elope with him. Shocked and enraged on learning of the relations existing between his daughter and her blood relative, the gray-haired father sent the letters back to Haynes, enclosing a letter which threatened violence if he did not desist paying attentions to his daughter. War was declared between Wren Hudson, the girl's father and his brother-in-law, Wake Haynes, Hudson being married to Haynes sister, who was the mother of Lizzie Hudson. Hudson had told several parties that he would kill Haynes if he did not let his girl alone and Haynes had replied to these threats by saying that he would be prepared for Hudson whenever he got ready to do any killing.


     And so matters stood between Hudson and Haynes, in the quiet little village of Loraine, up in Keene Township, for the period of three weeks preceding the double suicide, which it was beyond doubt, when all the circumstances surrounding the tragedy are taken into consideration. While those who went to the pasture and viewed the bodies are agreed that Haynes did the shooting, yet the evidence showed clearly that the girl was the one bent on putting herself beyond the pale of this world; and if anything, the circumstances and details of the affair would give good reasons for believing that she suggested and led her lover to join her in death, leaving him to do the shooting.
     Haynes was ready for anything that would set his mind at peace, and protect him from the wrath of an outraged father. He knew that to stay in Loraine meant a shooting between him and his brother-in-law. To leave would mean safety and liberty for a time, perhaps, but if captured he would be thrown in prison. He had no money, which many have found so convenient in straightening out such difficulties, and he felt that he “was in for it” at every turn of the road. With the girl urging suicide as the way out of the difficulty, it's easy to be seen how some men thus situated might enter into an agreement of such a grave character.
     Just when the pair agreed on suicide is not known, but it is plain that the girl had made up her mind to die before church services closed a week ago Sunday night.


     The unfortunate girl was a member of the Christian Endeavor Society, of the Christian Church at Loraine, and attended services there Easter Sunday, looking her best. She was dressed in a new outfit. Her hat, all white, was as pretty as any there, and her new checked skirt and silk waist were much admired by her companions. No sane person would hardly credit a young girl with such an outfit of contemplating suicide, even though she might make threats of such a nature.
     At the Methodist Church, the same evening, seated among the worshipers, was Wake Haynes. He too, was dressed in a brand-new suit of clothes, hat, shoes and neck tie. He had been to Quincy the day before to buy the outfit. It was not an expensive suit, but being a well-made man, he made a neat appearance, and no one dreamed that he had bought it for his shroud. When the two were seen walking down the railroad track, in the direction of Andrew's pasture, they looked more like a couple in search of a parson than a couple seeking a secluded spot where they might, unmolested, lie down together in death.
     As will be remembered, Wake Haynes and Lizzie Hudson disappeared from Loraine, after church, a week ago Sunday night – Easter Sunday. Mr. Hudson, the girl's father, having intercepted a letter in which Haynes asked his daughter to elope with him, naturally came to the conclusion that she consented; and the enraged father immediately came to Quincy and solicited the aid of the sheriff and police in his search for the supposed runaways.


     Wren Hudson all along believed that young Adair new where the runaways were, and he went to Adair Saturday morning and told him that he would give him until noon of that day to tell him where they were. Fortunately for Adair the bodies were discovered that morning by young Andrew.
     The condition of the bodies were in when found, and the fact that neither had been seen after they left together Sunday night, was proof that they went straight to death Sunday night.
     There was stock running in the pasture, and to protect their bodies the couple had selected a corner of a rail fence by the side of a brooklet. A few feet from _____ for a distance of about fifteen feet, was stretched a barb wire fence. With their feet just barely out of the water, protected on one side by the rail fence and by the wire on the other, they knew that their bodies would be safe from the stock. Haynes also knew that the fence at this point needed repairs, which Farmer Andrew, for whom he worked, had ordered him to make on the following morning. The thought that the bodies would be discovered there the following morning also tended to make this particular spot the best for the deed.


     The manner in which the shooting was done is a matter of conjecture. The positions the bodies occupied and all of the surroundings indicated that he took her upon his right arm in a last fond embrace and with his left hand sent the 38 caliber bullet crashing into her troubled brain. With her body drawn closely to him, he turned the pistol to the middle of his forehead and ended his earthly career. It is said that a person shot while lying on his side would naturally turn upon his back, and so lay the body of Haynes. The girl's body was close to his, but lying on the side, the left arm of the girl being under Haynes' body. It was evident that she was held tightly in her lover's embrace when she was shot, or she too, if the foregoing theory is the true one, would have rolled over on her back. Judging from the powder burn, Haynes must have held the muzzle of the revolver directly against his head.
     Even at such a critical time the girl's fondness for her Easter hat did not forsake her. She had removed it and carefully placed it upon the grass well out of the way, at the foot of a tree. Her skirt was lying in straight folds to her feet, and there was nothing about her dress nor the wet ground upon which her body was found to indicate the least struggle. She was lying in a natural position, with the exception that her head was thrown back a trifle far. Haynes, too, had made some little preparation. He had taken off his silk tie and tied it to a twig at his side. His collar was torn off and lying between the bodies, and his hat was near his feet. Judging from the ground and leaves under his body he also died without a struggle.


     After the news of the discovery of the bodies reached Loraine, people flocked to the scene through the mud. Several persons then recalled what Lizzie Hudson had said: “That if they could not live together they could die together.” They also recalled her threats to kill herself and the people then also learned that a week before she disappeared so mysteriously, the unhappy girl had attempted self-destruction by taking bedbug poison. The poison gave her such intense pain that she drank warm water and salt and succeeded in throwing it up.
     She took the poison after her father had whipped her for being out late with her uncle.
     An intimate friend of both Haynes and the girl told the reporter that he did not believe that the girl and Haynes had been illicitly intimate at all. He had asked her about the rumor a few days before she disappeared and she told him that she had not. He said that he knew her well enough to know that she was telling the truth.
     Coroner Haselwood and a JOURNAL reporter reached the scene of the double tragedy at 3 p.m., Saturday, having driven out from Quincy. Until the arrival of the coroner it was believed that the couple had departed by the poison route, as a nearly empty whiskey flask which contained a fluid that resembled sugared alcohol was found near the bodies.


     The coroner had the bodies taken to Loraine by Undertaker Wade, where they were viewed by several hundred men, women and children.
     Mr. and Mrs. Wren Hudson, the girl's parents, have a family of nine children, and they were deeply grieved to learn of the sad end to which Lizzie had come.
     Haynes' father, an old and infirm man, who ekes out a living by taking care of the Methodist Church, and with the aid of a small pension, also lives at Loraine. He was not told of his son's death until late in the evening and the news was a sad blow to the old man.
     Haynes formerly worked on the section with Wren Hudson, who has been “Q” section boss for many years. He formerly boarded at Hudson's home. About a year ago Haynes, who was somewhat wild, joined the Methodist Church and quit drinking until a short time ago, when he began to imbibe occasionally.
     The evidence produced at the inquest gives the details surrounding the tragedy and ends the story of two unhappy young lives.


     James F. Andrew, who is 12 years of Age and the nephew of James Andrew, who owns the pasture in which the suicide took place, was the first to discover the bodies. In company with Ernest Miller, who was working for his uncle, and Charlie Roberts, he was in a wagon. They had been sent out to repair the pasture fence at a point where the bodies were found. When within fifty yards of the place James Andrew noticed the bodies and called the attention of his companions to them. He knew by the clothes whose remains they were. The boys turned around and drove back to the house and told of the discovery. Ernest Miller was dispatched to Loraine and soon the little village was in a state of great excitement.


     John Ruffcorn of Loraine was the first person to go to the bodies. To the coroner's jury he testified that the bodies were lying side by side, with their heads to the northwest. Haynes' right arm was under the girl and her left arm was under his body; her right arm was lying across her breast and his left arm was lying across his breast. Her hat was on the ground about four feet north of Haynes' head and his hat was lying at her feet. His collar was torn off and was lying between them; his necktie was tied around a twig by his side. There was a bottle of some kind of fluid near his head and Ruffcorn naturally came to the conclusion that they had departed by the poison route. He did not see the bullet holes nor the revolver until the coroner discovered them late in the afternoon. Ruffcorn covered the bodies with a piece of canvas and they were left undisturbed until the arrival of the coroner.


     James T. Andrew, who owns the farm on which the unhappy couple ended their illicit relation, testified that the bodies were found in his pasture, which is situated two miles and a half southwest of Loraine. Haynes had worked for him some, beginning the night of the township election. Haynes had told him that his brother Albert Haynes, had come to him and had warned him to be on the lookout; that Wren Hudson would make him trouble. - While working for him Haynes had also told him that he was afraid that he was going to have trouble in town. He told him (Andrew) that he had been out with Lizzie Hudson on election night and that he knew that her folks had locked the doors on her so that she couldn't get in. On learning that she was locked out he suggested that she play either insane or that she had been suffering from a spell of somnambulism. Afterward the witness learned from Mart Fry that Lizzie had appeared at his house on election night and said that she had been walking in her sleep and that he had taken her home. Andrew further stated that Haynes told him that he did not believe that he could depend on him working for him for more than three days. The witness examined the revolver in evidence and he recognized it as the one Haynes has carried. He also recollected Haynes telling him that if he got out of this trouble with Lizzie Hudson, he would quit her and that if she bothered him any more he would cut her d--- throat. He said that he could prove that she ran after him and got him out of bed as late as 11 o'clock at night, and that if Wren Hudson, who had threatened to kill him, ever came to him one or the other would die.


     The best witness before the jury was Lulu Welch, aged 13, who testified to seeing Lizzie Hudson at church Easter Sunday. She stated that she went into church a week ago last evening and sat down by the side of Lizzie. She noticed that Lizzie was crying and she asked her what the trouble was. Lizzie replied that everything was wrong. Lizzie then confided to her that she was going to kill herself. Lulu told her to stop and think how wrong that would be, to which Lizzie replied that she would rather be in h--- than where she was. Lulu stated that she didn't mention Haynes' name during the conversation. The two left church together and Lizzie walked with Lulu as far as the corner, where she kissed Lulu and said good-bye. Lulu stated that she asked her into her home and that Lizzie declined saying that she couldn't stop; that she had to go home. Lulu asked her if she was going straight home and she replied that she was. Lulu stated that she then asked her to call to see her some other time and she said that she would, at the same time extending an invitation to Lulu to call and see her. Lulu said that Lizzie then left her, going in the direction of her home. Turning back, Lizzie said that she would bet her, (Lulu), $50 that she would be dead by Monday morning. Lulu had heard her complain of the treatment she claimed to be receiving at home prior to Easter.


     Katie Fry, a 17 year-old girl, was also a witness at the inquest. She had also attended Christian Church on the night of Easter Sunday. She saw Lizzie Hudson there and spoke to her. The witness said that she took a seat in the choir and was facing Lizzie, who during the service wrote on her right hand in the deaf and dumb alphabet: “I'm going to die to-night.” Miss Fry did not see the unfortunate girl after church, but stated that she had told her prior to that night that she contemplated suicide. She said that she would take poison but never told the witness her reason for wishing to die.


     Washington Wren Hudson, aged 51, “Q” section foreman and the father of the dead girl, testified that his wife had found some letters which Wake Haynes had written to Lizzie asking her to run off with him. These letters were returned to Wake with a letter which he, the father of Lizzie, had written, warning Wake to let the girl alone. This was about three weeks ago and was the first intimation that the father had that there was anything up between his daughter and her uncle. Shortly after sending Wake's letters back to him, the father testified, Lizzie was out late one night and he supposed that she was out with Wake. When she came home she claimed that she had been walking in her sleep. The father said that he gave her a whipping that night, the first that she had ever received. The girl, afterward, so the father testified, told some of the children that she was going to poison herself. Mr. Hudson further testified that he and his wife attended the Christian Church Sunday night and that Lizzie started home ahead of them and that was the last that they saw of her. They heard that she went down to the railroad track with Wake after church. In Mr. Hudson's opinion Haynes shot Lizzie first and then killed himself. Mr. Hudson explained that he whipped Lizzie because she was keeping company with her own blood relative. Lizzie, he said, was 15 last July, and Haynes was 24.


     Miss Daisy Roberts and Henry C. Strickler were witnesses at the inquest and both testified seeing Haynes and the Hudson girl walking along the railroad track in the direction of Jim Andrew's place Sunday night, after church. They noticed nothing unusual about either.


     W. H. Adair, the keeper of a restaurant at Loraine and a warm friend and chum of Haynes, testified that Haynes came to his place Easter Sunday and bought a cigar. On leaving he told Adair that he wanted to see him after awhile. Haynes came back in about an hour and a half and the two went into a back room, where Haynes told Adair that he was going to run away that evening. Haynes had told him that Wren Hudson had threatened him, but that he was prepared for him. Adair also had heard Lizzie Hudson say that her parents didn't treat her well and that some day she would turn up missing. Adair recognized the revolver found with the bodies as the one he had seen Haynes carrying. Adair stated that Haynes had been drinking of late.


     Coroner Haselwood was questioned regarding the positions of the bodies when he reached the scene. He stated that he reached the bodies at about 3 p.m., Saturday. There was a sheet over them which he removed and found an ugly wound in the girl's right temple and an ugly wound in the middle of the man's forehead, also a bottle with a small quantity of white fluid in it, near the man's head, and a 38-calibre [sic] revolver between the bodies, lying almost under her right hand and his left hand. Two of the revolver's chambers were empty.


     The bodies were examined by Dr. J. Coffield of Mendon and Dr. C. P. Buckner of Loraine. They found that the girl had a gunshot wound in her right temple and that the ball ranged toward the base of the brain, and that Haynes had a gunshot wound in the middle of the forehead, the ball also ranging toward the base of the brain. Both wounds, in the opinions of the physicians, were sufficient to cause instant death. In the opinion of the physicians the girl was shot first by Haynes, who then turned the pistol upon himself.


     The jury agreed upon the following verdict: We, the undersigned jurors, sworn to inquire into the death of Wakeman Haynes and Lizzie Hudson, on oath do find that they came to their death by pistol-shot wounds in the right temple of Lizzie Hudson and the forehead of Wakeman Haynes, fired by Wakeman Haynes on or about the 18th day of April, 1897,


     The remains of Haynes were buried yesterday and those of the unfortunate girl were buried to-day.
[Source: The Quincy Daily Journal, Monday, April 26, 1897 – Transcribed by Debbie Gibson]

Alvis Haynes Death Notice
Death Notice on Miss Lizzie and Wakeman Haynes

Back to Adams County, IL

Copyright Genealogy Trails 2011
All Rights Reserved with Full Rights
Reserved for Original Contributor