Bureau County Republican, April 7, 1881. - Donated by Mike O'Neal
Rev. H. C. T. Dow, our blacksmith, has gone to New Bedford.
Vanderburg has moved on the Dabler farm, which he bought last fall.
Three families by the name of Stringer have moved into the Stumbeck house.
The roads are still blocked with snow. Some portions of them has not been traveled for a month.
Mr. R. Robinson has completed his store and filled up with new goods right from Chicago, selling very cheap for cash.
D. Dabler goes to Chicago this week. So we can look out for new goods in a few days, his store house is all ready for the mortar.
Back to Bureau County Illinois History and Genealogy