The Clay County Tribune, Feb. 4th, 1876
Estate of George Long Deceased.
The undersigned, having been appointed administrator of the estate of George Long, late of the county of Clay and State of Illinois, deceased, hereby gives notice that he will appear before the county court of Clay county, at the court house in Louisville at the April term, on the third Monday in April next, at which time all persons having claims against said estate are notified and requested to attend for the purpose of having the same adjusted. All persons indebted to said estate are requested to make immediate payment to the undersigned. WILLIAM KEEN, Adm'r.
CLAY COUNTY ADVOCATE:
December 30, 1905
- Lucinda ELROD guardian of Lucy ELROD, minor.
- Florence McDONALD, administrix of Wm. H. McDONALD deceased.
January 1, 1906
- C.B. MOSELEY, exector of will of Judith MOSELEY.
- Robert CHRISTY administrator of A.O. CHRISTY.
- Fred NUNES executor of will of Anna VIERA.
- G.H. CAMPBELL conservator of Mary SCHMIDT in asylum of Anna. $200 bond.
- Thos. WHEELER, administrator of estate of Thos. BRANDENBURG.
January 2, 1906 - Jessie HANON adm. in estate of L.A. MICHAELS.
January 5, 1906 - Mary L. FELSON administrix of J.C. FELSON.
January 6, 1906 - Last Will of Pinkey BROWN filed. Last will of Jennie McELYEA filed for probate.
January 8, 1906 - H.C. MICHAELS conservator of Wm. RODGERS.
January 8, 1906 - Rose HINCKLEY administrix of estate of Seth T. HINCKLEY.
January 15, 1906
- Mattis HILL appointed administrix of estate of James P. HILL.
- George SPECHT guardian of Arnold AUSTIN minor, released.
- Lewis DILLMAN, guardian of Jennie DILLMAN, released.
- L.A. MICHELS admistrator of Jesse HARON.
January 18, 1906 - Susan LEMON in estate of James M. LEMON renounces widow's selection.
January 20, 1906 - F.C. CAMPBELL administrator of Edward GRIFFIN, discharged.
January 24, 1906 - George PORTER appointed guardian of Jesse NORMAN et al minors.
January 27, 1906 - Ephriam CAMPBELL, appointed administrator of Patrick H. MURVIN.
February 1, 1906 - America NOTTINGHAM guardian of Aquilla JACKSON for the purpose of obtaining pension.
February 5, 1906
- Thos. WHEELER adm, of estate of Thos BRANDENBURG.
- Mrs. Jennie McELYEA will admitted to probate. Jacob HARRELL and Jacob HORENSTEIN administrators.
- Kate VICKERY appointed guardian of Aden VICKERY.
- L.B. SUTTON appointed adm. de bonus non of estate of J.A. DOBBS. E.A. HODGE discharged as administrator of estate Jesse BLAIR.
February 10, 1906 - Robert McCOLLUM discharged as guardian of James MANNING who had become of age.
February 13, 1906 - A.N. TOLIVER was appointed administrator of Nancy COOPER. A.L. BEARD, Jacob and Waldo PORTER were appointed appraisers of the estate.
February 15, 1906 - Stanley ABEL administrator of Maria ABEL.
February 27, 1906 - Frank CLARK administrator of Harry BURTON.
February 28, 1906 - Fred McCOLLUM administrator of Dr. C.E. McKNELLY.
February 28, 1906 - Robert GAMMON appointed guardian of Mary and Chester RING, minors.
March 2, 1906 - Fannie EVANS executrix of estate of Nancy A. RENICK.
March 5, 1906 - John MURVIN conservator for Elizabeth MEDLEY. L.B. SUTTON, administrator of estate of John DOBBS.
March 14, 1906 - J.A. BEARD appointed administrator of estate of Abner BEARD.
March 23, 1906 - A.R. DEPPARD administrator for Wm. DREPPARD estate.
May 10, 1906 - L.A. MICHELS was appointed conservator for Wm. RODGERS.
May 11, 1906
- J.B. CARMICHAEL administrator of S.F. DILMAN estate.
- Stephen OOTON appointed guardian of Mary OOTON, minor.
June 1, 1906 - W.L. MAXWELL, guardian of B.F. REYNOLDS.
June 4, 1906
- Wm and S. BLUNK administrators of Joseph MORGAN estate. Lucille EAST administrix of H.H. EAST.
- J.B. GRAHAM administrator of J.A. DOBBS deceased.
- Mrs. Elizabeth BARBEE has been appointed executrix of the last will and testament of J.R. BARBEE.
- Mary KEPP files sale bill of the personal property of Cornellius KEPP. Sarah E. CHRISMAN administrix of B.F. CHRISMAN.
June 27, 1906 - H.E. WATSON, guardian of Wm. H. and M.E. WATSON, final report.
June 28, 1906 - Mary E. WELLS guardian of James F. WELLS.
July 2, 1906
- L.A. MICHAELS administrator of Jas. M. LEMON estate.
- Fred NUNES resigned as executor of Anna VIERA estate and George H. CAMPBELL appointed.
July 14, 1906
- W.H. THRASH appointed administrator of Scott N. SMITH estate. Also appointed guardian of Frank, Robert W. Laura O. and James SMITH
- Wm. H. BLOEMAKER is appointed administrator of the estate of Louis BLOEMAKER.
July 13, 1906, N.A. PLOTNER conservator for Caroline PLOTNER. Mary BLONKER appointed administrator for W.H. BLONKER
July 20, 1906, J.D. SHADLE guardian of Osman SHADLE.
July 24, 1906
- A.E. SHINN appointed administrator of the estate of Henry C. BIER.
- A.E. SHINN administrator of the estate of Julia A. MILLER.
July 28, 1906 - John MURVIN conservator for Elizabeth MEDLEY.
July 30, 1906 - Lyman BRADEN appointed administrator for Wm BOSTWICK deceased.
August 3, 1906 - F.H. MUMBOUR files last will and testament of Mary THOMPSON for probate.
October 15, 1906 -
Stella LAUCHNER conservator of Thad LAUCHNER E.H. HAWKINS, guardian of John F. TIGHE, minor.
John KELM guardian of Lola GUFFY, files final report.
October 16, 1906 - Anna NIXON administratix of Looker NIXON.
October 18, 1906 - Charles W. LANDWEHR as executor for Charles F. LANDWEHR files final report.
October 19, 1906
- Mahlan VOTANI appointed administrator of estate of Albert GRIFFITH.
- C.F. BROWN guardian of Carl INGRAHAM, minor.
October 28, 1906 - M.M. COGGAN appointed guardian of Denby COOGAN.
November 2, 1906, Louie E. HANDLEY files proof of death of Isaac E. HANDLEY and James BERRY appointed administrator. He was also appointed guardian of Florence, Mack and James F. HANDLEY, minors.
November 5, 1906
- George H. RUBENS administrator of estate of Jane T. WILLIAMS.
- Matilda BAITY administratix of John BAITY.
- Will of David LANDRETH admitted to probate on testimony of C.S. COLES and George W. MILLER and Caroline LANDRETH appointed administrix.
- Will of James GAHAGEN admitted to probate on testimony of James T CHAMBLISO and James KURR.
November 15, 1906 - George W. SLAGLEY appointed guardian of Everet SLAGLEY, minor.
November 26, 1906 - Lewis DILLMAN files report of guardian of Fred DILMAN.
November 27, 1906 - D.S. ERWIN guardian Dora BOWEN files report. D.S. ERWIN is appointed guardian of Riley COOPER et al minors.
November 30, 1906 - G.W. GERKNIG files final guardian report of Joseph J JONES.
December 1, 1906 - W.H. THRASH, guardian of Frank SMITH.
December 12, 1906 - Albert SHINN appointed administrator of Henry BIER deceased.
December 26, 1906 - E.H. HAWKINS appointed guardian of Edward, Mabel, and Earl FUCHS.
January 2, 1907 - H. HOFFMAN appointed guardian of son Harley HOFFMAN
January 5, 1907 - Mary E. WELLS gives guardian report James E. WELL;
January 7, 1907 - John SONGER, Conservator of James E. MODLIN.
J.L.BERRY guardian report of Handley children.
January 8, 1907 - Will of C.L. FARRIS filed for probate. Lillie FARRIS appointed guardian of Mildred and Jet FARRIS.
January 9, 1907 - Rose HINDLEY administrix of Seth T. HINDLEY.
January 11, 1907 - Fred McCOLLUM administrator C.E. McKNELLY
January 14, 1907 - Estella MULQUIN files proof of death of Mike MULQUI? and Arthur REEDER appointed administrator.
E.D. WHITTINGTON guardian of the Cassady children.
January 22, 1907 - Hattie N. TONNEY appointed admr, of the Henry GOLDS estate.
Mary A. JOHNSON, widow of Theodore A. JOHNSON, was granted letters administration.
Febrary 4, 1907
- Mary L. DAWKINS guardian Alfred E. DAWKINS et inventory filed and approved.
- Petition of Arthur REEDER adm. of Michael MULQUIN to sell lands to pay debts granted.
- John R. BONNEY appointed guardian ad litem for minors, Mary, Emma and Thomas MULQUIN and defendant Stella MULQUIN.
February 5, 1907
- Hattie P. HOCKMAN petitions for appointment of administratrix of her husband W.H. HOCKMAN.
- Last will of Margaret DELANEY filed for probate.
March 4, 1907
- Robert A. CHRISTY final report as administrator of Alv? O. CHRISTY.
- Charles L. FARRIS will admitted to probate.
March 7, 1907 - Mrs. Charlotte IVES files proof of death of her husband W.R. IVES.
March 16, 1907
- Will of Charles L. FARRIS deceased admitted to probate and letters issued to Lillie FARRIS.
- Rosa F. MORGAN files petition showing she is mother of John, Otis, George and Albert Morgan and former guardian Jam. L. CARTER is dead.
June 10, 1907
- Wm. J. COLE and C.S. COLE, executors of the estate of George W. BAYLES
- Wm. A. JONES appointed conservator of John C. HUDDLESON.
June 11, 1907
- Bond of Rosa DeWITT administrix with will annexed of estate of Margaret DeWITT.
- John MURVIN, conservator of Elizabeth C. MEDLEY.
June 18, 1907 - C.S. ERWIN files inventory of estate of J.J. SPRIGGS.
June 22, 1907 - Mary M. KEPP, guardian of Lowell O. and Vera W. KEPP.
June 24 , 1907 - Coles MITCHELL files inventory of estate of Rosanna MITCHELL.
June 26, 1907 - Louis DILLMAN files inventory as guardian for Jennie, George, Fred, Ray and Effie DILLMAN.
July 16, 1907
- R.SMITH guardian of Lionel JENKINS.
- R. SMITH guardian of Cornellia D. WILSON.
- R. SMITH guardian of Alice WILSON.
July 23, 1907 - Alonzo G. GADDIS administrator for Mary C. BRANDENBURG.
July 25, 1907 - T.R. MOORE administrator of estate of Elizabeth RICHARDS.
August 2, 1907 - Minnie O. HASLER asks to be appointed administrix of Christian HASLER.
August 3, 1907 - George SHADWELL executor of estate of John F. SHADWELL.
August 5, 1907 -
- Last will of Ruben GOODHART admitted to probate and Daniel GOODHART appointed executor.
- Fred, Louis, Herman, Amelia , Emory and Theodore BLOEMKER, minors ask that William BLOEMKER be appointed their guardian.
August 13, 1907
- Nora GUERRETZ, daughter of Wm. A. GIBSON asks that Wm GUERRETZ be appointed administrator of Gibson estate.
- Stanley ABEL executor of the will of Maria ABEL.
October 7, 1907 - T.H. SCRANTON administrator of the estate of Thomas J. SCRANTON.
February 4 - Vienna DUGGAR appointed administrix of W.W. DUGGAR estate.
February 5 - Mary E. WELLS, report as guardian of James, Edward and Nora WELLS.
February 6 - John R. BONNEY appointed administrator of estate of Benjamin WOOD.
February 10 - Silas G. ALEXANDER filed final report as guardian of Ralph, Laura, James and Viera TRAVIS.
February 20 - Fred PIERSON appointed administrator in estate of Rachel PIERSON.
Feb. 29 - Alonzo HOFF of Springfield ordered to take evidence in purported will of David TRIPP.
MARCH 2, 1908
- Charlotte IVES gives final report in estate of W.R. IVES.
- Mary TRAVIS appointed guardian of Ralph, Laura M., James A. and Dora TRAVIS.
- Will of Ignatius IFFERT admitted to probate and Susan IFFERT given letters.
- William C. MASCHGER gives final report as guardian of Roscoe MASCHGER.
March 23, 1908 - Frank V. PIERSON appointed administrator of Ruben W. PIERCE estate.
MARCH 31, 1908
- C.A. STEINBRUCK guardian of Randall RICHARDSON.
- W. Jasper STOOPS guardian of Iva STOOPS, Ruth and Lowell BAITY.
- T.S. WILLIAMS guardian of Maud TOLLIVER.
APRIL 6 1908
- Walter YECK administrator of estate of A.N. MASON.
- Will of Malinda J. GOLDEN admitted to probate and Stephen D. GOLDEN is appointed executor.
APRIL 23, 1908
- Clara STEWARD asked that Wm. COBLE be appointed administrator of the Henry STEWARD. He is also appointed guardian of Edith STEWARD.
- Minnie BULLOCK is administrix of John S. BULLOCK.
- Louis BARTELLES guardian of Louis BARTELLES.
- John BUMGARNER appointed administrator of Thomas C. TADLOCK estate.
May 3, 1908 - Will of Elizabeth PORTLOW admitted to probate and S.B. SMITH appointed executor.
June 1, 1908 - Will of Thomas PIERCE filed for probate with N.T. PIERCE and Mrs. Lorena JOHNSON as executors.
August 3, 1908 - Charley MAXWELL appointed admistrator of Frankie MAXWELL.
August 10, 1908 - Owen LEWIS appointed administrator of David LEWIS. Also appointed conservator of Marie LEWIS.
August 18, 1908 - Charley MAXWELL appointed guardian of Iva MAXWELL.
August 19, 1908 - Maymie F. HOLADAY appointed guardian of Orville, Willard and Josephine HOLADAY.
BACK -- HOME
© Genealogy Trails