July 1 1926 - HOSPITAL NOTES
- Mrs. Etna Caldwell, wife of Chas. Caldwell of this city, with her small daughter, was able to leave the hospital for her home this week.
- Le Varre Howard, son of Jerome Howard, of Xenia, was an operative patient last week.
- Delbert Brown of Xenia, was operated on on June 24.
- Miss Lorene Woodrow of Flora, underwent an operation last week.
- Mrs. Jewell Atkinson, daughter of Wm. Bradley of Flora, is an operative pasient at this time.
- Mrs. Elizabeth Combs of this city is an operative patient this week.
- Wesley Rogers, son of Paul Rogers of Xenia, underwent an operation on Monday afternoon of this week.
Source: Flora Journal Record (1 July 1926). Transcribed by Angelia Carpenter.