Welcome to Illinois Genealogy Trails
Iroquois County, Illinois 
Obituaries M

Sarah J. Martin
Mrs. J. H. Gillan Mourns Death Of Her Mother

Mrs. Sarah J.
Martin, mother of Mrs. J.H. Gillan of Watseka, died in that sity Sunday afternoon. She is also survived by three sons, Frank P. Porter and Elmer Martin, all Watseka bankers. The former residence of the family was near Martinton. In 18?8 the family came to Watseka. During the widow's declining years she remained in the home of Mrs. Gillan and was cared for there. She was in her 81st year at the time of her death. Funeral services were held Tuesday. [The Milford Herald News Vol. XL. No. 22 January 27, 1916 - transcribed by Carrol Mick]

Emma Marxmiller
Mrs. Emma Marxmiller Dies at Urbana Hospital
Mrs. Emma Marxmiller, who died early this morning at Mercy Hospital, Urbana, has been brought to the Segur funeral home, Watseka, where friends may call. Annoncement of funeral arrangements will appear in Thursday's paper.
[Iroquois County Times, April 1, 1942 - Submitted by Deanna McNeeley]

Emma Marxmiller Funeral Service is Held Friday
Mrs. Emma Marxmiller was born April 30, 1863 at Champaign, a daughter of Charles and Christina Keil Peters.
She Spent her childhood in Champaign and moved to Watseka in 1905, 13 years after her marriage Sept. 8 1892 to Henry Marxmiller at Champaign.
Known by many in Watseka as a competent seamstress, she died Wednesday, April 1, at Mercy Hospital, Urbana, after an illness which had kept her in the hospital since December 11, 1941.
Surviving her were four step daughters, Mrs. Effie Jameson of Potomac, Mrs. Grace Lewis of Decatur, and Mrs. Mary Reinhard of Martinton and a step-son, Ed. H. Marxmiller of Chatsworth.
Five nephews and nieces also remained. They were Harold and Ralph McGuire, Champaign; Wesley McQuay, Champaign; Mrs. Mildred Mullens and Mrs. Ethel Simpson of Danville.
Funeral services were held Friday afternoon, April 8, at 2:30 o'clock from the Christian Church here, with the Rev. David Lehr officiating. Burial was at Rossville, in charge of the L. B. Segur Co.
[6 Apr 1942, Iroquois Times - Submitted: by Deanna McNeeley (Great great step granddaughter)]

Henry Marxmiller

Died at his home on north Fourth street, Wednesday, October 17th 1917. Henry Marxmiller, aged 75 years, six months and nineteen days.
Mr. Marxmiller had been failing for some months, but was able to be up and about until ten days before his death, when he suffered a stroke of apoplexy. The funeral was held Friday and the body was taken over land by automobile to the family lot at the cemetery in Rossville. The family lived at Rossville several years before moving to Watseka. Rev. C.B. Grubb had charge of the services.
Henry Marxmiller, who was born in Baden, Germany, on April 28, 1842, was brought to America by his parents in 1845 and settled in Kentucky, where he resided until the civil war. He enlisted in the army in 1864, and after serving two and one-half years in Co. B, Fiftythird, Kentucky, under Capt. Henry Falls, he was honorably discharged and came to Illinois, where he ever after resided.
Mr. Marxmiller was married three times. His first wife was Anna Ralson of Frankfort, KY., to whom he was married in 1862. A few years after her death he was married to Mellisa Betts of Shelbyville, Ill. To this union eight children were born. After her death he was married in 1892 to Emma Peters of Champaign, Ill, who with the following children survive: Mrs. Elmer Jamison of Potomac, Mrs. Grace Lewis of Streator, Ill, Mrs. Mary Reinhardt of Watseka, Ed Marxmiller or Chatsworth, Will Marxmiller of Smith Center, Kans., and Homer Marxmiller of Rossville.
Henry Marxmiller was a devoted husband and father and was a consistent church member from the beginning of his responsibility. Learning the harness maker's trade when fifteen years old he followed that occupation all his life.
[unknown newspaper, after October 17 1917 - Submitted by: Deanna McNeeley]

Mrs. Elizabeth Mathy
Elizabeth, daughter of Florent Fronville and Rosalie (Ponton) Fronville, was born Nov. 6, 1882, on a farm east of Clifton and died at her home Apr. 11, 1936, aged 53 years, 5 months and 5 days. Her childhood was spent on her father's farm and her grammar school education was acquired in the neighboring country school, following which she attended St. Joseph's Academy in Kankakee for two or more years. On the 27th of December, 1903, she was united in marriage to Emile Mathy, son of a neighboring farmer. The young couple commenced housekeeping on a rented farm, and as a busy housewife and mother she spent her days. Three children came to bless her life.  She had been an invalid or semi-invalid for nearly sixteen years. About two years ago she was taken to Chicago for treatments and received some benefit, but the disease had made too much progress to effect a cure. Last November she had a sudden relapse, following which she was taken to St. Mary's hospital for treatment, and finally an operation in December. She recovered from the operation sufficiently to be brought home, but gradually grew weaker and weaker until death released her from her suffering last Saturday. Through all she was patient and uncomplaining, sustaining a cheerful spirit through periods of intense pain with Christian fortitude.
Surviving her are her husband, Emile
Mathy; a daughter, Mrs. Florent Bertrand; sons Lloyd and Woodrow, the latter just about to depart for New York City, where he will be employed; three sisters, Mrs. Josephine Prault, Watseka; Mrs. Val Houart and Mrs. Rosalie Cailteaux, Clifton; three brothers, Eugene Fronville, Ashkum, Louis Fronville and Emile Fronville, Clifton; and two grandsons, Merle Bertrand and Wayne Mathy.Funeral services were conducted from St. John the Baptist's church, L'Erable, the Rev. James J. Kerrins officiating, and burial in the L'Erable cemetery. Tuesday forenoon, Apr. 14. Pallbearers were Wesley Prault, Edgar Dutour, Edmond Fronville, Wilmer Fronville, Otto Schults, and Louis Cailteaux. [The Clifton Advocate, Illinois; Thursday, April 16, 1936]

(50 Years Ago…, Fri., 12 March 1934)
"Mrs. Elizabeth Mathy, widow of Ferdinand Mathy, died Sunday, March 7th, at 7 o'clock a.m., at the age of 87 years, nine months and one day." [Advocate, Clifton, Illinois,
Thursday, March, 1, 1984]

Ferdinand Mathy died at his home southeast of Clifton, April 27, 1898, at 4 a.m. aged 78 years.
The deceased was born in Belgium in 1820 and passed his best days in the country of his birth. He was a veteran of the Belgian army, having seen seven years continuous service. In 1875 the desire to seek the land of freedom where so many of his countrymen had journeyed, became irresistable, and with his family he embarked for America. They located at Manteno, where they remained for five years, then moving to Iroquois country and settled in this section, where they have since remained. For the past four years he had been sick. He leaves a widow and six children; Mrs. John
Genotte, Mrs. G. Joannes, Mrs. Toussaint Laurent and Mrs. Bourell, of Manteno, and Frank and Victor Mathy, of this vicinity. The funeral services were held at L'Erable, Thursday at 10 a.m.

Died: On Monday night, March. 26, Louis Mathy, at the home of his father, after a short illness with a very painful disease. Deceased was 28 years and 7 months old. He was a very strong and healthy young man, weighing 228 pounds. He leaves a father of 70 years, and a mother aged 70; also two brothers, Frank and Victor, and four sisters, Mrs. John Genotte, Mrs. Eugene Burell, Mrs. Wm. Joannes, and Mrs. Toussaint Laurent, to mourn his…. [end of available information]

Victor Mathy

The community of Clifton was saddened and shocked by the death of Mr. Victor
Mathy on Tuesday, July 2nd. Although he had been sick for about three and one-half years, the last week of his life he seemed to be in better health, and transacted much business, selling his home and was evidently settling down for a rest as Mrs. Mathy's health was failing. On Saturday evening, June Twenty-ninth, he was stricken with a heart attack. From this he rallied and was able to be removed from his old home to that of his granddaughter, Mrs. Eugene Ducat, where on Tuesday at 8:30 p.m. death claimed him. At the hour of his death seven of his eight children were at his bedside and had been in constant attendance and had done everything that loving hands could do all during his sickness. His son, John, living at Ashland, could not get there until the next day.
Mathy was born in Jandrain, Belgium, on August 25th, 1859, and at the age of sixteen came to America with his parents, settling in Manteno for sometime. He then came to Clifton where he had since made his home. On the sixth of November, 1881, he was united in marriage to Delia DaCosse at Clifton, Ill., and if he had lived until the sixth of November they would have been married 48 years.
During the early years of Mr.
Mathy's married life he lived on a farm near L'Erable, moving then into L'Erable and for the past seventeen years in Clifton. He is survived by his wife and eight children, namely, Emile; Mrs. Emile Cnudde; Alfred; John; Edward; Mrs. Frank Gravlin; Mrs. Roy Jensen and Herman. There are also twenty-nine grandchildren.  Besides the immediate family he leaves one sister, Mrs. Toussaint Laurent of Kankakee, and many nieces and nephews.
By Mr.
Mathy's request his pallbearers were Jule Doyen, Louis Rabideau, Louis Scheidecker, Byron Wilson, Arthur Dion and John Lemenager.
The floral offerings were numerous and were carried by his grandchildren.
The requiem high mass was sung by the Rev. Fr.
Koppes and the funeral sermon was preached by Rev. Fr. LeVasseur, an old friend of the family. The home town choir was assisted by Mr. Biamont and Ed Noel as requested by the deceased.  During his lifetime Mr. Mathy was a successful farmer and he also found time to do considerable mason work, being a mason by trade, until he retired from active life., twenty-three years ago, and many of the brick buildings in this vicinity are from the work of his hands and trowel.
To Mrs.
Mathy and her family The Advocate joins with the many friends of the family in extending to them a most sincere expression of sympathy in your bereavement.

Among the many relatives and friends who came from a distance to attend the funeral services were:
From Chicago: Felix
Godfriaux, Mr. and Mrs. Chas. Godfriaux, Mrs. Anna Merkle, Mr. and Mrs. Homer DeHart, Mr. and Mrs. Edwin Wichert, Jules Wilmart, Mrs. Marvin Hylen and son, Mr. and Mrs. Bernard McGee. Mr. and Mrs. Albert Dacosse, Peter Hisler, Mr. and Mrs. Antoine Reper and daughter, Madeline, Miss Louise Tassert, Miss Elvere Servais, August Vandenbempt.
St. Anne: Joe
Sprimont, Cyril Trudeau, Alphonse Trudeau, Mr. and Mrs. Toussaint Laurent and family, Mr. and Mrs. Fred Dubois, Mr. and Mrs. Emile Saindon, Ed Dutour, Mrs. Steve Gagnon, Mrs. Adolph Marcotte, Mr. and Mrs. George Sturdy, Mrs. Dav Riordan, Tom Riordan, Mr. and Mrs. Jim Jensen.
Manteno: Mrs. Caroline
Dubouis, Mrs. Philip Goussett, Mr. and Mrs. Walter Pointer, Mr. and Mrs. Arthur Dubouis, Adolph Debouk, Mr. and Mrs. Gifford Coderre, Mrs. Peter O'Malley, Pat H. Keigher.
Irwin: Mr. and Mrs. Mike
Devine, Mr. and Mrs. Thomas Devine.
Cullom: Mr. and Mrs. Walter
Clark and daughter.
Many from other nearby towns attended the funeral services in addition to those mentioned above.

Mrs. Victor
Mathy and Family wish to take this means of conveying to all who helped them in anyway, whether it was by the sending of floral offerings, for the use of their cars, for help in the home, a most tender expression of gratitude for all that was done for them in their bereavement. Their many acts of kindness will never be forgotten.
Mrs. Victor
Mathy and Family
[Advocate, Clifton, Illinois, July 1929]

Lillie May
Milford, Iroquois Co. IL - Mrs. Lillie May, nee Natschke, parents were the late Alexander Natschke and Caroline, nee Freiboth, was born on Feb 07, 1893, Ash Grove Township. She was baptized March 19, 1893 by Rev. W. Engelbrecht in Immanuel Lutheran Church and attended the Public School south of Body Lutheran Church. She also attended Summer School at Immanuel Lutheran Church and was confirmed there March 24, 1907 in a class of 8 members. Her childhood years were spent in Ash Grove and as a young girl worked in Milford. She married Mr. Quincy May in 1915. They lived at Milford for several years and then 24 years ago moved to Portland, Maine. From there they moved to Toronto, Canada, as he was connected with the railroad. The lived in Toronto about 20 years. She has one son, Clarence Natschke of Jackson, Michigan and 5 grandchildren. Mrs. May's mother preceeded her in death on Nov. 01, 1927 in Ohio and buried in Ash Grove Lutheran Cemetery. Her father died Jan. 21, 1929, at Woodland, ILL. The mourners beside husband, son and 5 grandchildren are as follows; Sisters and brothers - Mrs. Emma Henke, Milford, ILL.; Mr. John Natschke, Onarga, ILL.; Mrs. Mary Luecke, Milford, ILL. (Woodworth); Mrs. Lydia Obenland, Sheldon, Ill.; Mr Wm. Natschke, Watseka, ILL.; Mrs. Lena Breidenbaugh, Grass Lake, Mich.; Mrs. Amanda Johnson, Jackson, MIch.; Mr. Albert Natschke, Concord, Mich.; and nephews, nieces, aunts, uncles, distant relatives and friends.
In Toronto she was visisted regularly by a Lutheran pastor Rev. Brasch and also partook of Holy Communion before her death.
Services were held in Toronto on Saturday, January 27th at 3 p.m. Services will be held Monday, 1:00 p.m. from the Weyand Funeral home by Mr. Barker. Rev. H. E. Giese, pastor of Immanuel Church, Ash Grove, will be in charge. The choir will assist.
 Submitted by Carol Natschke Harner

Mary Ellar Tatman McNeill

Death of Mrs. Mary McNeill
DIED, in Toledo, Ohio, of LaGrippe, on Sunday afternoon, December 3d, 1893, Mrs. Mary McNeill, in her 76th year. Mrs. Mary McNeill, widow of Judge C.F. McNeill, deceased, was born in Indiana, may 18, 1818.  Her maiden name was Ellar.  She was first married to Joseph Tatman.  To them six children were born, P.N. Tatman and Lucien Tatman, of this city, and Mrs Sarah Clark, of Toledo, Ohio, the rest dying in childhood.  After a widowhood of several years she married to Judge C.F. McNeill, July 16, 1852.  Two years later they came to this county.  By this union two children were born; Mary, who has been with her mother at Toledo, and John L. McNeill, of Niagara, Dakota.  Some five years ago she removed to Toledo, Ohio, where her death occurred. The remains reached this city this morning.  The funeral services were held in the M.E. church, this afternoon, conducted by Rev. Williams, attended by a large concourse of people who came to show their high appreciation of the memory of the deceased.  Her life was singularly pure and unostentatious.  Interrment was held in the Oak Hill Cemetery. [Source: The Watseka Republican, Watseka, Iroquois county, ILL., Wednesday, December 6, 1893; Sub. by dmcneeley]

John Wesley McVicker
At Loda, Iroquois county, March 6, of inflamation of the kidney, John Wesley McVicker, formerly of Saratoga township. [March 17, 1870, The Henry Republican, Henry, IL - Submitted by Nancy Piper]

Ernest Leroy Mead
Funeral attendance Tells of Sympathy for Stricken Family
A wave of deep sorrow swept over Milford Thursday evening, when it was learned that Roy Mead had died after a brief and severe illness. The esteem in which he was held by his hosts of friends was shown by the many beautiful floral tributes. Six of Roy's young friends acted as pallbearers and twenty other boys marched each carrying a spray of flowers. Funeral services were held at the Methodist church Sunday afternoon at 2 o'clock conducted by Rev. Brown, assisted by Rev. Cooke. Interment followed in Maple Grove Cemetery.
Obituary: Earnest Leroy Mead the only son of Benjamin C. and Sybil Mead, was born on a farm East of Milford, the 28th, of May in the year 1900. His death occurred Thursday evening, February 3rd. at 8 o'clock after a brief illness of 4 days. The immediate cause of death being Uraemic Poisoning with Pneumonia and Brain Fever as contributive causes. If he had lived until the 28th of May, he would have been 16 years of age. His last sickness was so very severe from the first, that little hope was at anytime entertained for his recovery. and yet non of his many friends were prepared to receive the tidings of this passing away. He had not been real strong for some years, and was subject to attacks of Pneumonia from which his recovery had been speedy and surprising. His was a sunny, fun loving, kind and considerate nature and consequently made hosts of friends. All who knew him will treasure only pleasant memories of the genial, good natured, manly Roy. for so he was known to all. Very early in his last illness, he seemed to feel he would not recover, an so expressed himself to his mother and other friends. During one of his earlier sick spells, he told his mother he had seen Jesus and gave the boys description of the vision. Taught about Jesus form a child, and knowing how to pray unto Him, who can say that the Christ did not appear to the very sick young man when near the crossing of the river to welcome him to "Our Fathers House of May ???" . Schoolmates, classmates, society mates and chums of Roy, with many friends, would fain give a adequate expression of their appreciation and deep sympathy with the grief crushed parents. But words are such empty vehicles when they attempt to tell the heart deep, full souled sympathy, to great for any human expression, except the hand clasp in silence. And so, to help just a little, where so much help is wished, we have resort to the most beautiful things God ever made, these lovely flower. and we would their beauty and fragrance might remain throughout the years to enrich, if possible, the memories that will be the chief sources of joy to the stricken parents But greater than these, and richer, because they are Immortal, and life giving, are the Lilly of the Valley, the Rose of Sharon, The Christ Our Saviour. [Milford Herald, Thursday Afternoon, February 10, 1916]

Ernest Mercier Dies

Mercier, aged 85, died Monday night after a protracted illness due to the infirmities of old age. His wife died eleven weeks ago. Surviving are a son, Emile, daughters Louise, of Kankakee, and Marie, Mrs. Dewey Dutour, of Clifton. Also three grandchildren. Funeral services were conducted this forenoon from St. Peter's Church, Clifton, with burial in the L'Erable cemetery. An obituary will appear in the next week's ADVOCATE. [The Clifton Advocate, Illinois, Thursday, June 26, 1941]

Zachariah Miles

Sheldon Township: Zachariah Miles an old soldier, while at the dinner table at his home, was attacked with heart disease and fell from his chair dying in a few minutes.[Source: The Watseka Republican, Watseka, Iroquois county, ILL., Wednesday, April 13, 1892; Sub. by dmcneeley]

Clara Minard

Clara A.
Minard, 90, of Watseka, died Thursday ( Dec. 17, 1998) at Riverside Medical Center, Kankakee.
Visitation will be from 4-8 p.m. Sunday at the Baier Funeral Home, Watseka, where services will be at 11 a.m. Monday. Her
brother-in-law, the Rev. Ray
Minard will officiate. Burial will be in Memorial Gardens Cemetery, Watseka. Memorials may be made to the American Heart Association. She was born Aug. 14, 1908 in Cresent City, the daughter of John and Laura Albright Hogle. Her husband, Cecil Minard, whom she married June 3, 1933 in Cresent City, died April 26, 1979.
She was a member of First Church of the Nazarene. Surviving are four sons and four daughters-in-law, Jerry
Minard of Texas, Maurice and Mary Minard, Rhoda Minard and Curtis and Betty Minard all of Watseka, and Rodger and Diane Minard of Tower Hill, Ill: one brother, Lawrence Hogle of Watseka; 10 grandchildren; and 11 great-grandchildren. Deceased are one son, Cecil; one sister, Juanita Theesfeld and one grandson, Tracy. She enjoyed reading and watching TV.
Watseka- Services for Clara A.
Minard, 90, of Watseka, were at 11 a.m. Dec. 21 at Baier Funeral Home, Watseka. The Rev. Ray Minard officiated. Mrs. Minard died Dec. 17, 1998 at Riverside Medical Center. Burial was in Iroquois Memorial Gardens, Watseka. Pallbearers were James, Tim, Rodger Jr., Steven, Thomas and Tony Minard. [Kankakee Journal 18 Dec., 1998 Watseka]

John Wesley Moore
Mr. Moore, an old settler of Belmont Township, and postmaster during President Cleveland's administraton, died at his home at 12 o'clock, Wednesday, November 30, 1892, of dropsy, in the 63 year of his age. John Wesley Moore, son of Jesse and Latishia (Downing) Moore , was born in Adams county, Ohio December 26, 1828, and came West with his parents in 1831, locating in Belmont Township. He was married November 22 1861, to Miss Elizabeth Keath, who survives him. He lived on a farm until the year 1882, when with his family he moved to Woodland where he remained until his death. He was a member of the Methodist church, joining when he was a young man. A wife and eight children, four boys and four girls, are left to mourn his departure. Funeral services were held in the M.E. church on Thrusday, Rev. R.B. Williams, of Watseka, officiating, after which the remains were interred in Belmont cemetery. [Source: The Watseka Republican, Watseka, Iroquois county, ILL., Wednesday, December 7, 1892; Sub. by dmcneeley]

Charles E. Morel

Charles Emmanuel
Morel was born in Belmont, Alsace Lorraine, France, July 6, 1845 and passed quietly away Jan. 20, 1935 at the age of 90 years, 6 months and 14 days. His parents were Henri and Catherine Morel. He was the youngest of four children, all of whom preceded him in death. At the age of 20, in 1865, he was drafted into the army and served in the Franco-German War in 1870 as corporal. He was wounded and taken prisoner at the battle of Sudan, where he suffered the hardships of prison life for six months. After the war he returned to his native village, and not caring to take up his trade of cabinet maker again, he bade farewell to his family and emigrated to this country, where he worked on a farm in LaSalle county, after which he came to Clifton. He was married to Mrs. Marie Therese Robin, nee Fronville, to which union were born three children - John, who died in infancy, Marie, at home, and Jennie, Mrs. Fred Mayo. His wife died in 1920.
He continued farming until four years ago when he retired from active work because of rheumatism, otherwise enjoying fairly good health. He was a well read man, taking an active interest in everything, and possessed an unusually keen mind until the last. He leaves to mourn his loss his two daughters, one grand-daughter, Mildred
Mayo, and one niece in France. Services were held at the house Thursday morning at 10 o'clock and interment was in the Clifton Cemetery. (The Clifton Advocate, Illinois, January 23, 1935; submitted by Jan Wagoner)

Walter Morwitz
Walter Morwitz, breakman on the Springfield branch of the Central, was killed Monday by falling from his train.  He was missed about 10:30 Monday night, and although the crews of other trains kept a lookout for him, it was not until nearly 6 o'clock the next morning that he was discovered by some section men.  They took him to Roberts where he was given every attention, but the injuries and exposure proved too much for him, and his parents at Springfield mourn his loss.  The deceased was a young unmarried man and very popular amoug all who knew him.  Friday  night Brakeman Kiglinger fell from the same train, pear Harpster, and was instantly killed. [The Watseka Republican, 29 February 1892; Sub. by dmcneeley]

Frank Mote, 74, Retired Farmer Dies; Rites Friday,
Mote, 74, retired farmer who lives about 5 miles north of Watseka, died at 4:35 a.m. Wednesday at Iroquois Hospital. He had been in failing health for the past two years. Born here April 6, 1883, he was the son of Thomas A. and Mary Burdick Mote. He attended the rural schools and West Side school in Watseka. His marriage was to Mae Lyman in Watseka, September 21, 1907 and she survives with one son, Joe, of Watseka. A daughter, Helen, and a brother, Harry, preceded him in death. Also surviving are two brothers, Fred of Aroma Park and Lee of Watseka; and five sisters, Mrs. Ada Cook of Kankakee, Mrs. Laura Boudreau of LaPorte, Ind., Mrs. Connie Scott and Mrs. Olive Hughes, both of Chicago, and Mrs. Dorothy Latham of Saginaw, Mich. He was a member of the Friends Church and Watseka Lodge No. 446, A. F. & A. M. Funeral services will be held at Eastburn Funeral Home at 2 p.m. Friday with Rev. William Abrams, pastor of the Friends Church, officiating. Burial will be in Oak Hill cemetery. Friends may call at the funeral home until the hour of services. [Watseka Republican 27 June, 1957]

Mrs. Elsie Mote, 75 Died Here Monday; Rites Held Thursday

Mrs. Elsie
Mote, 75, rural Watseka, died Monday evening in Davis Nursing Home following an illness of two years. The daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Joseph Schultz, she was born in Martinton on May 1, 1885, and attended Pittwood and Lyman
schools. She was married Sept. 23, 1907, to Frank A.
Mote, who died in 1957. Mrs. Mote was a member of the Christian Church in Pittwood. Surviving are a son, Joesph, at home, and several nieces and nephews. A daughter, Helen, also preceded her in death. Funeral services were held at 2 p.m. Thursday in Eastburn Funeral Home, the Rev. Raymond Baer officiating. Burial was in Oak HIll Cemetery. (Watseka Republican, submitted by Lynda J. Albright)

   Back to the Obituary Index


©Genealogy Trails