Immanuel Lutheran Church Website
Originally known as the German Evangelical Congregation, it is now known
as the Immanuel Lutheran Church. This church was established on January 30, 1870. Their were first located in a building on North Jones Avenue.
The old Episcopal Church on Provost and Mason was acquired and remained Immanuel's home until 1969.
This church as it remains today, was dedicated on June 14, 1970.