Peoria County, Illinois
Genealogy and History
 
 

Edwards School


Edwards School

Edwards School was established 1907
Originally was a 2 room school house until the mid 1940's when the addition was added and it became part of the Elmwood School District.
The building was in rough shape in 2010, but the owner was trying to repair it to return it the condition it was in 1907.
 In 2010, 350 former students gathered at the school for a class reunion.

Edwards School


Data and pictures contributed by Steve Slaughter - 2011



BACK -- HOME


Copyright    Genealogy Trails