Peoria County, Illinois Genealogy Trails
Rock Island Depot and Freight House
32 Liberty Street
The Rock Island Depot was constructed in 1899- 1900.
The Railroad station consists of a two-story depot and adjacent is a one story Freight House built at the same time.
It was listed on the U.S. National Register of Historic Places in 1978.
It is now known as the River Station.
"Now" photo and info from Wikipedia
Postcard from Steve Slaughter
Home | Railroads
Peoria County, IL Genealogy Trails
© 2006 - 2011 by Genealogy Trails
All data on this website is © Copyright by Genealogy Trails with full rights reserved for original submitters.