Holford Cemetery - Hardin Township
Located by W.C. Lewis in Sept. 1978.
Near the middle of Sec. 15 Hardin Twp.
1/2 mile North and 1/4 mile east of the Loren Willard house.
Older residents say originally there were 20 or more stones including 2 or 3 for Revolutionary War Soldiers.
Suddenly about 163 most of the stones disappeared and all that remains is two stones.
||38y 2m 17d
||04 Jun 1840
||12y 11m 17d
||25 Dec 1842
||75y 4m 17d
||25 Jan 1854
||21 Oct 1853
||J.M. & A.C. Holford
Two footstones marked J.E.M. and A.V.M. J.E.M. could be for Joseph Myers who married a daughter of Isaac Holford.
Possibly the two stones found along a lane in Sec. 22 belong in this location.