Photo from 2007
Contributed by Delaine Donaldson
This church was organized Feb. 25, 1876, by Elders Rufus Moss and J. W. Miller, with a membership of 33. The first deacons were Nathaniel Smith and John Turner. C. L. Hall was appointed Elder and afterward elected to that office, in company with his brother, W. C. Hall. The present Deacons are Albert Field and John Turner. The congregation sustains a large and interesting Sunday-school, which was organized the first Lord's day in 1876, with 25 members. It now has an attendance of about 85, with W. C. Hall as superintendent. The congregation at present worship in the house belonging to the Predestinarian Baptists. The present membership is 140. Elder Thomas Weaver is Pastor.
Source: [History of Pike Co by Charles M. Chapman 1880]