Pleasant Hill - Christian Church

Divider Line
Photo contributed by Billie Browning
Divider Line

This is the "Old" Christian Church which was blown down during a severe storm in July 1883. Prior to the building of this first house of worship the congregation held services in a building that stood on the hill and familiarly known as the "Old Tobacco Factory".
The present house was built in 1888 the dedication sermon being preached by Elder Strawn.