Hawk Family Cemetery
Hawk Family Cemetery is located in Linn Township, Section 10, on County Road 2200 N, 4 miles east of Washburn,
The cemetery in located just off the road in a field, with no road access. The cemetery is not visable from the
road in the spring and summer, is not active and NOT taken care of.
Survey completed by April 1, 2006 by Dena Whitesell
- Hawk, John Sergt. Co. I. 11 Ill. INFL" - no dates on marker. Footstone, unable to read initials
- ? Mary - marker is broken, unreadable. Footstone, unable to read
- Whitmore, Sarah A Hawk - Apr 27 1877 26 wife of S. W." Footstone with initials S. A. W.
- Hawk, Sarah Kerr - Aug 18 1881 69 8 4 wife of Philip Hawk" footstone with initials S. K. H.
- Hawk, Philip - Jun 12 1816 Sep 1 1898 h/o Sarah Kerr. Footstone with initials P. H.
- Hawk, Minerva J - 1840 1914 in lower right corner, engraved by "Merkle & Sons, Peoria"
- Hawk, Charles E - Jun 7 1887 10 1 17 son of A & M Hawk" shares marker with William. Footstone with
initials C. E. H.
- Hawk, William - Feb 17 1888 9 11 21 son of A & M Hawk" shares marker with Charles